TheExec (The Executive) 🚧
This post was originally written in English.
TheExec(The Executive) is one of the highest-level objects, which gives access to test executive related properties.
Parameters most used:
- resultVal (required): Which the result value will been written.
- lowVal, hiVal : The low and high limits. Default is lowVal <= resultVal <= hiVal.
- unit: The unit of measurement
- TName: A test name to be datalogged. If left blank, test instance's name will be used.
- pinName: The pin name to be datalogged.
- forceVal, forceunit: The test condition value and unit.
- ForceResults: Whether to force a pass or fail or to use the limits specified in a flow table.
For an example: